Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Supposed to be our Christmas Card

Do you have any idea how hard it was to get everyone in the house at the same time and at a decent hour when kids aren't cranky? Well, next year...I'll have to carefully plan it. I didn't get everyone in the picture but I settled for just the girls. I had wanted to make this our Christmas card, but well...time just got away from me. Pictures taken 12/16/07 (Natalie turned seven months that day!)

I think either the one above or the one below would have been our picture of choice.

And of course...as every parent who takes pictures of kids knows, ya gotta take at least 30 pictures to get a few good ones. Thank goodness for digital. The ones above are the good ones and I have a whole lot of not-so-good ones too. But I just had to show some of those too as they are entertaining:


Notice Kaia trying to covertly tickle Natalie above? Well, Natalie is really ticklish....and she wasn't able to hide it very well. :-)

No comments: