Wednesday, June 27, 2007

CURLY hair......but only at bath time.

All of you know how Ron has curly hair. Well, maybe you don't. It is RINGLETS! Yep, no joke! Some of you may not know cause he recently cut his hair and before that, he always brushed out those ringlets cause he says the guys at work will make fun of him. Poor Ron.... But I love those perfect little ringlets. He hates them. So, anyway....I've been hoping Natalie was going to have curly hair. And she did right when she was born, but then to Ron's dismay, the hospital staff combed it straight during her first bath. It has been straight ever since. We were kind of bummed (so I guess the relationship Ron has with his curly hair is a love/hate relationship). But it has grown some now and it is going to be curly!!! Nobody believes me and that's because it is only curly when her hair is wet and that's only for about 4 1/2 minutes after she gets out of the bath. So, I grabbed my camera last week and took these pictures. Because proof is in the pictures, right? CHECK IT OUT!!! If that isn't curly hair, I don't know what is. :-) Now the question is....will it be curly as it continues to grow?





No comments: