Monday, June 25, 2007

New Layouts

Hi Everyone! Ok, I know....I was supposed to have Natalie's one month pictures up already but guess what? We've been taking sooo many picture of the girls lately that I'm WAY behind. But I will get them up. Ron is bugging me about it.....(hmmm...maybe I should bribe him and tell him I'll post pictures when he gets the playroom done! LOL). Ok, so that might not be fair. Anyway, I'll get them up in the next few days...along with pictures of Kaia learning how to ride a bike, cute pics of Kaia posing in the woods, Natalie zonked out, and guess what else??? Pictures of Natalie smiling! :-) All coming soon! Until then...enjoy these layouts:


Kaia and Nana trying on all kinds of hats in Disneyworld, January 2007


Grandpa Steve and Kaia sporting fashionable handmade flower necklaces!


Kaia telling Natalie "sister secrets" :-)

Natalie's first bad day...

No comments: