Thursday, August 23, 2007

Natalie was 3 months old on August 16!!!

Pictures taken August 16. I can't believe she is three months old already. I've started back to work 1/2 time and will start full-time again next week. Makes me sad. Thing is...I love my job. I really enjoy it so I feel guilty when I'm not there. But then I feel guilty when I'm there and not with Natalie.....sigh. Everyday while I've been home with Kaia, I said a little prayer of thanks for a healthy and HAPPY baby! I know I'm bias but she hardly ever has a bad day and when she does have a bad day, it isn't even that bad. Taking three months off of work was hard on the wallet, especially with our trip to Anchorage coming up, but it was worth every box of macaroni and cheese we ate. LOL - just kidding. We eat like kings and we aren't really that hard up. Bills will be hard this month but they aren't on a normal month so we are more than willing to pay the price because it meant I got to stay home soo long with her. She is doing great with her daycare provider. I couldn't have her with a better person than our friend Susan. Natalie smiles at her all the time and when I come to pick her up, she is smiling and happy so I know she is happy there. Ok, enough chatter and on with the pictures, huh? :-)

The outfits the girls have on in these picture were given to me at my work baby shower. I love them and have been waiting to take pictures of the girls in them. They are the perfect girly colors of course with that cutie lavender and pink. Kaia loves her shirt and wore it the day Natalie was born. She of course hates getting her picture taken but I got her to cooperate long enough to get these shots! Too bad I couldn't get Natalie to smile during this time...but that's ok, cause you'll see those shots in the next post.







No comments: